1. How some people celebrated Cinco de Mayo.
2. How others celebrated it.
3. Yep, that’s what Z.Z. Top looked like before anyone ever heard of them.
4. A useful product I wholeheartedly endorse.
5. No, this isn’t “The Scream” that recently sold for $120 million. Nothing with a banjo player in the background will ever sell for anywhere near that much.
6. (Warning: going for the cheap joke.) This is a very sax-y picture. (Some might even call it ‘earotic.’)
7. There’s always room for cello.
8. Leaves — ahem — little to the imagination.