1. Tha ambiguously gay duo of comic books? (Or is that Batman and Robin?)
2. No doubt the grown-up Archie would buy this ridiculous album, unless ‘ambiguously’ and the question mark are removed from the item above.
3. No one sane ever thought this looked good, not even in the crappy Me Generation ’70s:
4. Ha, ha, this was the reality, not “Leave It to Beaver”:
5. Real Columbia Records ad, circa late ’50s, early ’60s. They were intended to be a comedy act, ala Bill Murray’s lounge singer bit on SNL, but many in those days didn’t get the joke: